MontrealAudiClub.com

For Montreal's Audi Enthusiast
It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:15 am 

I'm surprised at how fast Phil turned on Derek Fisher, salacious rumors aside, and Rambis is proving again he's not cut out to coach promising kids. (One funny subplot from this season: when people came out of FIFA Mobile Coins the woodwork to say he got a raw deal in Minnesota and he'd prove it with the Knicks. Ha!)It's probably time to find Melo a new home. He's still quite good and he's under contract, which is especially nice given the cap boom.

The problem is that he has a no-trade clause and he seems fully comfortable losing in a city he loves. (That's not a dig. At that salary and with his interests, I'd pick NYC over most NBA towns too.) Finding Melo a new home that suits him and New York's asset needs could be tough.Speaking of Rambis, any coaching jobs you're watching in the final month for clues?

I'm starting to think Earl Watson might hang around. I'm also a little concerned about a potential shakeup in New Orleans. Firing a coach after one season isn't close to unprecedented.FLANNERY: I have no earthly idea what the Pelicans will do this summer but I'd cast my gaze toward the front office in that situation. I've defended Dell Demps in the past, but his moves have been brutal since firing Monty Williams. Between extending Omer Asik and sitting tight at the trade deadline.

I don't know what they're trying to do, but the AD clock is ticking and they don't have time to waste. Were it up to me, I'd clean house upstairs, keep Gentry on the sidelines and try to build a team around AD with Gentry's style in mind.I've got my eyes on Washington as most people do. Given the talents and ages of John Wall and Bradley Beal, that's a low-key good coaching gig. That Memphis/Minnesota situation demands attention as well.

We talk about this all the time, but so many weird FIFA 18 Coins things in this league come back to shaky ownership situations.SIGN UP FOR OUR NBA NEWSLETTERGet news, links and Ziller's #hottakes in your inbox every weekday morning.Oh hey, how about Peter Holt retiring?